If you are looking for an ultra-fast varnish to apply, with a zero defect result: the spray varnish for you! Your expert nail supplier Maryton will tell you the things about spray varnish!
1. How to use a spray varnish?
First, lay your hand flat on a protected surface, to avoid getting your furniture or clothes dirty. Then apply a transparent base. Shake the spray can of varnish, prime the aerosol, and spray the varnish on the nail from a distance of six inches for 20 seconds. You can apply a layer of top coat for it to be better fixed. Once the varnish is dry, all you have to do is clean any stains on your hands with warm water and soap.
2. The advantages and disadvantages of spray varnish
- Quick and easy application product,
- Manicure with a clean finish: cleaning with soap and water eliminates unsightly stains,
- Immediate drying: ultra-fast drying, no need for UV lamps,
- Good hold: with a top coat, hold similar to classic nail polish,
- Is not toxic,
- Has no smell.
- The color palette is limited,
- When rinsing the fingers, the spray varnish can be stubborn on the cuticles,
- Not widely available on the market yet.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Nail art: Water Marble