As a nail polish enthusiast, you must have quite a bit of nail polish. But do you know how to store them? Today, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you answers in this article!
- First of all, avoid heat and light at all costs. Clean the edge of the vial to remove residue.
- Then, it is imperative to close the cap of the bottle of your nail polish.
- Store it in a place protected from light and as free as possible from humidity.
- Provided you pour only a small drop or two into the bottle, shake the bottle well, so that the product is homogeneous.
- If you don’t use your polishes often, consider shaking them.
You can now, worry-free, own a plethora of nail polishes! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: Care: perfect nails in 10 steps