You should have a complete kit before you start. Generally, it includes:
- Polygel nail extension or acrygel.
- The cleaner or the Liquid Builder.
- A two-headed brush.
- A file.
- A UV or LED lamp.
- Popits or chablons.
- A gel for the final touch.
- A gel for the base layer or base coat.
You can also provide classic manicure devices such as cuticle pushers, a buffing block or polygel brushes.
How to apply the acrygel?
The first step is always to start by preparing your nails. Thus, it is necessary:
- Clean fingernails and hands.
- Disinfect them.
- Push back cuticles.
- File the nails, on the surface, to be able to mattify them a little.
Here you can choose the popit technique. It consists of applying the acrygel using a popit or a false nail intended for this type of operation. It must be the same size as the treated nail. As the popit is more difficult to achieve, but the result is much better, we explain how to do it:
- You should put a dab of gel inside the popit.
- Use a brush to model it and distribute it over the entire capsule.
- Install the popit with strong pressure when it is well spread on it.
- Catalyze under a UV lamp. It may take 3 minutes.
- Remove the popit when the gel hardens.
- File the nail to have the desired shape.
- Apply polish if desired, a top coat or finishing gel. Put again under the lamp to catalyze.
Read also: Acrygel: the new manicure fashion