Being able to keep your polish on for days is great, but there are tricks to keeping it looking its best for longer than a month. Today, your nail supply expert Maryton will give you a few tips for the semi-permanent varnish to hold in this blog. Let’s go around!
After applying your semi-permanent nail polish, consider adopting the following steps to protect it:
- As cleaning, dish washing, cooking or DIY products can damage the fingernails, It is therefore recommended that you wear yellow rubber gloves to protect your fingers from various household products.
- Use cuticle oil twice a day to nourish them. This prevents drying out of the skin around the cuticles, which will cause damage to the varnish.
- Scratching the varnish will not only make the nail unsightly, but it can also seriously damage the surface of the nail. Therefore, always keep in mind that scratching the nails is prohibited.
- Add a little top coat after about 10 days of application. This promotes the fixing of the varnish but also protects it for a long time.
- The filling technique is also recommended instead of removing and redoing the varnish. This saves time but also saves on products.
In addition, you also need a gentle manicure set to take care of your nails on a daily basis.