The fastest way to remove a polygel nail is to use a professional nail drill. However, you need to master some application skills, otherwise you will damage your nails. In this article, your nail supply specialist Maryton will tell you how to remove a Polygel nail with a professional nail drill.
The method is as follows:
- Cut what protrudes from the surface of your nail.
- Push back your cuticles.
- File the edges of your nail with a gentle nail bit.
- File off the bulk of the Polygel with a coarser nail bit. You should file as close to your natural nails as possible but without touching them.
- Wash your nails to remove residue from the nail drill.
- Remove remaining Polygel with a low-grit nail file.
- Finish by moisturizing your cuticles with nail oil.
OK! I believe this method will speed up your polygel nails removal process. Besides, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your nails!