The gel is a material that is hardened after passing under a lamp. It comes in different shades, textures and features. It can be worked on natural nail, on capsules or in stencil extension. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will explain everything to you in this article.
The application of UV gel consists of a preparation of the natural nail, the application of the base, the lengthening of the nail and/or the construction. The surface of the gel will be filed down to make it visually harmonious.
The next step will depend on your preference, a French or color, with an application in 1 or 2 coats. Finally, a shiny gloss will be applied to enhance your pose for a minimum of 3 weeks. To harden all the steps, the gel is catalyzed under a UV or UV/LED lamp.
The advantages of having gel nails?
- Thanks to the construction, the natural nails are reinforced.
- You can do all nail shapes, without any constraints.
- There is a wide choice of colors and Nails’Art.
- You will have implacable nails for 3-4 weeks.
- UV gel can correct all nail defects without exception.
The disadvantages of a gel pose?
- The realization of the pose takes time: count about 1h30 or more if you request an artistic performance.
- The price is higher depending on the technique used or the Nail Art decorations requested.
- The gel doesn’t dissolve. To remove it only one way: file.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in a complete professional manicure kit to care for your nails!