In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will answer a question that often comes up: What is the difference between a manicure and a pedicure? If you have ever asked yourself this question, this article is for you. Keep reading!
- Both treatments aim to maintain the health and appearance of the nails.
- They follow similar steps, such as cleaning, filing, pushing back cuticles and applying polish.
- Both procedures can be performed at home or in a beauty salon.
- The manicure concerns the hands and the nails, while the pedicure concerns the feet and the toenails.
- The pedicure includes additional steps, such as exfoliating and moisturizing the skin of the feet.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure and pedicure sets to care for your nails!
Read also: How Long Does UV Lamp Take Dry Nails?