It is important to recognize the differences between healthy and unhealthy nails to choose the right treatment for the condition of your nail plate. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will tell you how to tell if your nails are healthy or unhealthy. Just keep reading!
Healthy nails can be seen in the following factors:
- The nails are pink at the bottom and white at the tips.
- The nails have a smooth surface, without ridges or hollows.
- A half-moon-shaped white area, also called a lunula, is present at the base of the nail.
Unhealthy nails can be noticed by the factors below:
- Nails may have a yellowish, bluish, or greenish discoloration.
- Appearance of small white spots on the nail plate.
- Redness and swelling of the skin around the nails.
- Nails that break or break.
- Soft nails that bend or break easily.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure kits to care for nails.
Read also: Caring For Your Nail Drill Bits