To prevent nail cravings and prevent them from becoming infected, the nail supply expert Maryton has summarized several tips that can help you. Above all, make sure that the skin around your nails does not dry out.
Here are some useful tips:
- Rub your cuticles daily with a quality cuticle oil.
- Wear gloves to work with corrosive substances (for example during housekeeping).
- Avoid excessive use of acetone.
- Be very careful when trimming your cuticles, as cuticles that are not properly trimmed will lead to nail cravings.
- Don’t file too much (or with a coarse file) the sides of your nails.
- Avoid biting your nails.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure and pedicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: How To Maintain Your Electric Nail Drill?