In order to stop waiting for your nail polish to dry, you need to speed up the drying of your nails. Do you know how to dry nails faster? In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you answers. Keep reading!
If you want to speed up the drying of your nails, here are some practical tips to help you:
- Apply thin coats of varnish: Avoid applying thick coats of varnish, as this can prolong drying time. Instead, opt for thin coats and let each coat dry before applying the next.
- Use a nail dryer: Invest in an air, UV, or LED nail dryer for quick and efficient drying. These devices speed up the nail polish drying process, allowing you to get dry nails in minutes.
- Use a drying spray: Drying sprays for nails are products specially designed to speed up the drying process. Just spray them on your freshly painted nails to make them dry faster.
- Soak your nails in cold water: After applying the polish, soak your nails in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes. Cold water helps the polish harden faster.
- Use drying accelerators: There are products on the market such as drying accelerating drops or special oils that help the varnish dry faster.
By following these tips, you can significantly reduce the drying time of your nails and enjoy a flawless manicure faster. In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for nails!
Read also: 5 Benefits Of Using A Nail Dryer