There is nothing more distressing than having a manicure that falls off shortly after you have it done. How can I make my manicure last longer? Do you have ideas? Don’t panic, the nail expert Maryton will give you several useful tips.
- Use a base coat before applying nail polish. This will help the polish adhere better to your nails and prevent chipping.
- Apply thin coats of nail polish instead of thick coats. Thick coats take longer to dry and are more likely to stain and peel.
- Apply a top coat to protect the polish and add shine. Reapply the top coat every two to three days to help extend the life of your nail polish.
- Avoid hot water as this can cause the polish to peel and flake.
- Avoid harsh chemicals such as cleaning products, which can weaken nail polish and cause it to chip.
- Moisturize your hands and nails. Keep your hands and nails moisturized to prevent them from drying out and nail polish from lifting.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some professional manicure kits to care for your nails.
Read also: Perfect Nails In 6 Steps!