Is your varnish already peeling after the second day? Can’t maintain an impeccable manicure for several days? Don’t panic! The nail expert Maryton will tell you how to have perfect nails in 6 steps. Read on!
The steps to follow:
- File your nails in one direction without going back and forth.
- Take a 4-sided polisher, then follow the 4 steps.
- Wash your hands to remove “nail dust” following the first 2 steps.
- Apply a primer. This will allow the varnish to hold better but also not to damage your nails.
- Then apply your nail polish in thin layers. Make sure the previous coat is completely dry before applying a new one, this will avoid having defects.
- Finish with a coat of top coat. It will thus protect and preserve the color of the nail polish. The top coat will also protect your nails from impacts.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I recommend investing in some manicure sets to care for your nails.