Did you know that one of the most common modes of infection is through the hands? It’s true – hands are like a big nest of bacteria, where thousands of germs are present. In this article, the nail supply expert Maryton will reveal to you the most common types of hand infections. Keep reading!
Here are 5 of the most common:
1. Bacterial skin infection: Occurs when bacteria get under the skin through cuts or abrasions and cause redness, swelling, and pain.
2. Fungal Skin Infection: Occurs when fungi enter the skin through cuts or abrasions and cause redness, itching, and scaling.
3. Viral skin infection: These are caused by viruses such as HPV and can lead to warts, cold sores or other symptoms.
4. Paronychia: This is an infection of the tissue surrounding the nail which can cause redness, swelling and pain.
5. Herpetic bleaching: This is a viral infection that causes blisters and sores on the fingers or toes. If you think you have one of these hand infections, it’s important to see a doctor so you can get treatment and avoid spreading the infection to others. In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails.
Read also: How To Dry Nails Faster?