Applying false nails is a booming business. However, whether they are gel or resin, you have to maintain your false nails. In this article, your expert nail supplier Maryton will give you ideas.
1. Daily steps to take to maintain your false nails
- Be careful not to hit the free edge of the nail. When you grab an object, for example, use the side and bottom of your finger instead.
- Use gloves when using household products, or DIY products such as acetone, turpentine, or petroleum.
- Avoid touching very colorful spices such as saffron or curry with your false nails because the nail could absorb the color and change its appearance.
2. Care to adopt to maintain your false nails
A. Cleaning the false nails
Mixing in a bowl, lemon juice with a tablespoon of baking soda. Let this mixture sit for 20 minutes. Then, dip a toothbrush in it, and brush your false nails, paying attention to the undersides of the nails. Let dry.
B. Other care
- Avoid smoking because it yellows the nail.
- Don’t cut your false nails with nail clippers or scissors.
- If you want to remove the varnish, use an acetone-free nail polish remover.
- Hydrate your cuticles with cuticle oil once a week.
- For optimal shine, use a special false nail top coat, twice a week.
- If your false nails are often exposed to the sun, consider putting on an anti-UV top coat.
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: 2 Techniques to remove glitter nail polish